You may need to increase how often and how thoroughly you normally clean your workplace, as well as clean surfaces that you do not normally clean, and to keep use hygiene screens at your workplace.
If you are cleaning because of a known or suspected case of COVID-19 in your workplace you should follow the https://www.safeworkaustralia.gov.au/ guidance.
You should determine what cleaning regime is suitable for your business based on your risk assessment.
Your risk assessment will help you to identify what your cleaning regime will look like, but you should consider these examples:
- Keep surfaces clear so that cleaning can be carried out more effectively
- Clean areas regularly in line with your cleaning regime
- Set clear guidelines for the use and cleaning of toilets, showers, and changing facilities to make sure they are kept clean
- Clean work areas and hygiene safety equipment between uses
- Frequently clean and disinfect objects and surfaces that are touched regularly
- If equipment like tools or vehicles is shared, then clean them after each use
- Properly install hygiene screens in public deal areas mainly.
Get your quote for hygiene screens at FX Plastics Today!